- Looking firstly at AI for Internet infrastructure, how is Artificial Intelligence used to protect networks and Internet infrastructure from disturbances?
- What about when we look at its application in cloud computing? How is AI evolving there?
- Thinking about cloud computing as being one fundamental tool for enterprises, what other applications are developing through Artificial Intelligence to support enterprises?
- How do you envisage the development of innovative business models based on AI?
- We've heard a lot in the media recently about the threat of AI. I get the feeling that you don't see Artificial Intelligence as a threat. Where do you stand on the evolution of AI?
Rene Buest is Director of Technology Research at Arago. Prior to that he was Senior Analyst and Cloud Practice Lead at Crisp Research, Principal Analyst at New Age Disruption, and member of the worldwide Gigaom Research Analyst Network.
Please note: The opinions expressed in Industry Insights published by dotmagazine are the author’s own and do not reflect the view of the publisher, eco – Association of the Internet Industry.