- Tell me a little bit about high performance computing. How are companies using HPC to optimize product design and production?
- What are the really exciting innovative applications that are happening at the moment?
- What impact do you think that quantum computing, when it eventuates, will have on HPC?
- What are the requirements for HPC applications in terms of infrastructure? How is it different from other applications?
- How energy efficient is HP computing and how can it be optimized?
- At Hydro66, you do a lot of HP computing in your data center. How does that work for you in terms of location?
Andy Long has over 20 years experience in telecoms and finance in sales, business development, and management. At Black Green Capital he was responsible for leading the commercial launch and build of Hydro66 and continues to advise on strategy. Prior to Black Green Capital he worked at Easynet, BSkyB, Fisher Investments, and AllianceBernstein. He holds a degree in Computer Science from the University of Edinburgh.
Please note: The opinions expressed in Industry Insights published by dotmagazine are the author’s own and do not reflect the view of the publisher, eco – Association of the Internet Industry.