- What do you see as the economic benefit of connectivity for a region, and how can that be measured?
- So where do you see the most growth and the most potential in connectivity and traffic flows?
- So, moving away from major cities, what do you see as the main challenges for getting the next billion online, wherever they are?
- How do different political and cultural perspectives impact global interconnectivity?
- We've been talking about the world as a whole. Coming back to focus on Europe, what needs to be done to enable the gigabit society in Europe to become a reality?
Read another interview with Gerd Sion on eco International here.
Gerd Simon has worked for over a decade as a freelance Strategy and Management Consultant, and is based in Bad Homburg, Germany. Through his consulting activities he has helped a range of firms in the Internet industry to increase their enterprise value. His current focuses are Cloud Strategies & Infrastructure, M&A and Strategic Program Management for digital transformation. Gerd Simon is also a Senior Analyst for Crisp Research.
Please note: The opinions expressed in Industry Insights published by dotmagazine are the author’s own and do not reflect the view of the publisher, eco – Association of the Internet Industry.