Listen to the approx. 6-minute interview above, read the transcript or jump to the individual questions here:
- What do you consider to be the most important criteria for rating the security of e-health devices?
- What should care facilities, the medical profession, and end customers be aware of when they're choosing an Internet-enabled medical device?
- How can manufacturers and vendors improve the security of their e-health devices and the related digital services?
- Does AV-Test actually assess the handling of data and the underlying systems when you do a rating of a device?
- What is for you the most exciting innovation that you've seen in the area of e-health devices?
- Would you personally make use of an e-health device or e-health service and what would influence your decision about a service?
Maik Morgenstern has a diploma degree in Engineering and is a CEO and the Technical Director of AV-TEST GmbH. He manages the planning and implementation of new test scenarios, our technical innovations and our continuous reaction to new threats.
Please note: The opinions expressed in Industry Insights published by dotmagazine are the author’s own and do not reflect the view of the publisher, eco – Association of the Internet Industry.