Trust as the basis for successful digital transformation
For the upcoming issue on security & transparency in innovative services, ethics in digitalization, developing standards of quality and reliability, Internet governance, and self regulation, focus topics will include:
Standardization & quality assurance mechanisms
- AI, IoT, Smart X, Connected Car - developing safe, ethical & transparent services
- Security, Encryption & Authentication - Keeping digital services safe
Secure & reliable digital infrastructure
Internet governance & ethics in digitalization
- Data protection & privacy
- Digital identity
- Self regulation
The deadline for submission of texts is Wednesday, 13 November 2019. If you are interested in submitting a text, please contact the dotmagazine team in advance.
For information on dotmagazine style requirements, please see the eco Guidelines for Contributors.
We are also looking for submissions from eco members who are experts in their field for the following issues:
Contributions which are accepted will be published in full as "Industry Insights", and integrated as rich content into feature articles. Other member content can be linked to as relevant further reading, even if it is not incorporated into an article.
Contributions can take the form of:
- Text interviews
- Audio interviews
- Scientific papers or white papers
- Position statements
- Explanatory or documentary-style videos
- Articles offering advice or tips & tricks
- Other (not advertising messages)