The need for increased security in a changing world
In our evolving digital world, one thing remains a constant: the fundamental importance of security. With increasing levels of remote working and IoT developments like the Smart City and Connected Mobility, the attack vectors - both technological and human - are becoming more numerous and potentially more dangerous. As technology advances, new processes, new methods, and new styles of security are becoming more important to ensure that digital assets and the underlying Internet infrastructure are well protected.
For the Issue on Security in October 2021, dotmagazine welcomes articles from members, partners and customers of the eco Association/DE-CIX Group that showcase how security can be embedded in the digital society and digital economy of today and tomorrow.
Submission date for Part I: 1 September 2021
Submission date for Part II: 15 September 2021.
Contributions can take the form of:
Securing the new world of work
- Security as a selling point in products and services
- Remote working and securing corporate assets
- Emergency plans & business continuity
- Security awareness
IT Security in real life
- IoT Security
- Email security
Securing digital infrastructure
- Network security
- Protecting the DNS
- Keeping data centers safe
The future of security
- Blockchain in practice
- Quantum security
You have a related burning topic that doesn’t fit into the categories above? Talk to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: your contribution should not be too technical – the focus should be more on the strategic level.
- Given that the goal of the eco Association – as publisher of dotmagazine – is the responsible shaping of the Internet, promoting diversity is in our deepest interest. To boost the profile of women in the Internet industry, we are particularly keen to have the voices of women heard in our industry insights. We therefore especially welcome articles, quotes, and case studies which are (co-)written by, feature or quote Women in Tech.
- For information on dotmagazine style requirements, please see the eco Guidelines for Contributors. By submitting a contribution to dotmagazine, you agree to these guidelines.
- For the purposes of planning, please contact email@example.com before submitting a contribution.
- To subscribe to the dotmagazine newsletter, sign up here.