Digital Ethics – How can digital transformation be shaped to benefit society as a whole and protect individual self-determination?
For the January 2019 issue on Socially Responsible Digitalization, focus topics will include:
- E-health and big data
- Smart home approaches to aged care
- Digitalization and social interaction
- Digitalization and sustainability in a smart city environment
- Approaches to new work and developing work-life balance
- Digital education and education for a digital future
- Achieving an inclusive approach to digitalization and automation in companies
- Data protection, privacy, and security in a digital world
- Regulation and self-regulation in dealing with innovation
The deadline for submission of texts is Wednesday, 19 December 2018. If you are interested in submitting a text, please contact the dotmagazine team in advance.
We are also looking for submissions from eco members who are experts in their field for the following two issues:
- December 2018: Digital Infrastructure & Transforming Markets
Contributions which are accepted will be published in full as "Industry Insights", and integrated as rich content into feature articles. Other member content can be linked to as relevant further reading, even if it is not incorporated into an article.
Contributions can take the form of:
- Text interviews
- Audio interviews
- Scientific papers or white papers
- Position statements
- Explanatory or documentary-style videos
- Articles offering advice or tips & tricks
- Other (not advertising messages)