The working world is evolving - how can we keep pace?
There’s no question about it: the Internet industry strongly supported the adoption of new ways of working during the pandemic. But what is the way forward in the “New Normal”? How can equal access, diversity, family-friendly models, and security be shaped in the digital world of the future?
In the September/October 2022 issue of dotmagazine, we are focusing on the ways in which work is changing – how we work, how we can overcome the challenges of skills shortages, and how participation in the digital economy can be made more equitable. We welcome articles from members, partners and customers of the eco Association/DE-CIX Group that highlight initiatives promoting diversity, supporting education, and exploring the potential of new ways of working.
- Submissions date for Part I: 12 August 2022
- Submissions date for Part II: 9 September 2022
We’d welcome stories looking at bridging gaps from the perspectives of:
The new world of work
- Remote and hybrid working models
- Safe & secure technology in New Work
- Finding specialists
- Recruiting and onboarding a remote or hybrid workforce
- HR technologies
- Digital education for a digital future
Equality and diversity
- Narrowing the digital divide
- Diversity-based company cultures
- Diversity role models – e.g. Women in Tech leaders
Contributions can take the form of
- Articles offering advice or tips & tricks (link to template)
- Case studies (link to template)
You have a related burning topic that doesn’t fit into the categories above? Talk to us! email@example.com
Please note: your contribution should not be too technical – the focus should be more on the strategic level.
How to submit a contribution
- Given that the goal of the eco Association – as publisher of dotmagazine – is the responsible shaping of the Internet, promoting diversity is in our deepest interest. To boost the profile of women in the Internet industry, we are particularly keen to have the voices of women heard in our industry insights. We therefore especially welcome articles, quotes, and case studies which are (co-)written by, feature or quote Women in Tech.
- For information on dotmagazine style requirements, please see the eco Guidelines for Contributors. By submitting a contribution to dotmagazine, you agree to these guidelines.
- For the purposes of planning, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a contribution.
- To subscribe to the dotmagazine newsletter, sign up here.