Tools that keep the economy ticking over
For the issue on Digital Tools, Solutions and Technology for the Workplace in July 2021, dotmagazine welcomes articles from members, partners and customers of the eco Association/DE-CIX Group that present use cases, lessons-learned from implementation projects, or demonstrate the value of digital tools in the support of business activity.
Submissions date: 16 June 2021
Contributions can take the form of:
- Articles offering advice or tips & tricks (link to template)
- Case studies (link to template)
We’d welcome stories looking at supporting business from the perspectives of (but not limited to):
- Unified communication
- Digital recruitment tools
- Remote working solutions
- Email Security
- The role of email in future business communication
- Tools in recruitment; AI, platforms
- New approaches to virtual recruitment and onboarding
- Platform-as-a-Service, etc.
- Applications for GAIA-X
You have a related burning topic that doesn’t fit into the categories above? Talk to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: your contribution should not be too technical – the focus should be more on the strategic level.
- Given that the goal of the eco Association – as publisher of dotmagazine – is the responsible shaping of the Internet, promoting diversity is in our deepest interest. To boost the profile of women in the Internet industry, we are particularly keen to have the voices of women heard in our industry insights. We therefore especially welcome articles, quotes, and case studies which are (co-)written by, feature or quote Women in Tech.
- For information on dotmagazine style requirements, please see the eco Guidelines for Contributors. By submitting a contribution to dotmagazine, you agree to these guidelines.
- For the purposes of planning, please contact email@example.com before submitting a contribution.
- To subscribe to the dotmagazine newsletter, sign up here.