For the Special Issue on Branding & Brand Protection in November 2020, dotmagazine welcomes articles from members, partners and customers of the eco Association/DE-CIX Group that clarify issues relating to Domain Names & Email Marketing in a style accessible for business decision-makers.
Submissions date for Part I: 30 October 2020
Submissions date for Part II: 13 November 2020
Contributions can take the form of:
Topic areas include:
Domains names – your brand’s online identity
- Naming & launching a brand
- Protection mechanisms & services
- Dealing with infringements & breaches
- Domain portfolio composition
- Professional management of domain names
- The value of domain names
- Enforcement of brand protection
Leveraging email innovations & protecting customers
- Launching & rebranding a brand
- Customer behavior in email
- Gaining customer trust in brands through email
- Collaboration along the email value chain
- Customer protection & sender reputation
- Relationship management through email
You have a related burning topic that doesn’t fit into the categories above? Talk to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: your contribution should not be too technical – more on the strategic level.
How to submit a contribution
- Given that the goal of the eco Association – as publisher of dotmagazine – is the responsible shaping of the Internet, promoting diversity is in our deepest interest. To boost the profile of women in the Internet industry, we are particularly keen to have the voices of women heard in our industry insights. We therefore especially welcome articles, quotes, and case studies which are (co-)written by, feature or quote Women in Tech.
- For information on dotmagazine style requirements, please see the eco Guidelines for Contributors. By submitting a contribution to dotmagazine, you agree to these guidelines.
- For the purposes of planning, please contact email@example.com before submitting a contribution.
- To subscribe to the dotmagazine newsletter, sign up here.