Go Far, Go Together
For the issue on International Collaboration in June 2021, dotmagazine welcomes articles from members, partners and customers of the eco Association/DE-CIX Group that present international collaboration use cases or demonstrate the value of international collaboration in the Internet industry for businesses, digital locations – and for humanity as a whole.
Submissions date for Part I: 19 May 2021
Submissions date for Part II: 2 June 2021
Contributions can take the form of:
- Articles offering advice or tips & tricks (link to template)
- Case studies (link to template)
We’d welcome stories looking at international collaboration from the perspectives of:
Digital Ethics, e.g. collaboration in:
- Closing the digital divide
- Promoting diversity and equality
- Consumer and child safety
- Data and technological sovereignty
- Transparent handling of data
Digital Ecosystems, e.g. collaboration in:
- Digital infrastructure & traffic flows
AI & IoT Technology, e.g.:
- Shared industrial analytics
- Common ground for standards and architectures
Security, e.g. collaboration in:
- Network security
- IoT security
Digital Services, e.g. collaboration in:
- Digital health solutions
- Digital education
- Digital mobility
- Smart Cities
If your company is also spreading its wings and seeking to bring its expertise to bear in other countries, we’d also welcome your input.
You have a related burning topic that doesn’t fit into the categories above? Talk to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: your contribution should not be too technical – the focus should be more on the strategic level.
- Given that the goal of the eco Association – as publisher of dotmagazine – is the responsible shaping of the Internet, promoting diversity is in our deepest interest. To boost the profile of women in the Internet industry, we are particularly keen to have the voices of women heard in our industry insights. We therefore especially welcome articles, quotes, and case studies which are (co-)written by, feature or quote Women in Tech.
- For information on dotmagazine style requirements, please see the eco Guidelines for Contributors. By submitting a contribution to dotmagazine, you agree to these guidelines.
- For the purposes of planning, please contact email@example.com before submitting a contribution.
- To subscribe to the dotmagazine newsletter, sign up here.