Digital Infrastructure as the Foundation for Digitalization
For the upcoming issue on Networks, Data Centers, & other Digital Infrastructures, focus topics will include:
Hosting & supporting future-oriented technologies
- From Hyperscalers to the Edge
- Infrastructure requirements for AI, IoT, Blockchain, etc.
Connectivity for digital ecosystems
- Undersea & satellite connectivity
Constructing digital infrastructure
- Designing & building hardware for digital infrastructure
- Designing & building data centers
- Broadband rollout
Environmental sustainability & energy efficiency
Enabling access & accessibility in remote regions
The deadline for submission of texts is Wednesday, 16 October 2019. If you are interested in submitting a text, please contact the dotmagazine team in advance.
We are also looking for submissions from eco members who are experts in their field for the following issues:
Contributions which are accepted will be published in full as "Industry Insights", and integrated as rich content into feature articles. Other member content can be linked to as relevant further reading, even if it is not incorporated into an article.
Contributions can take the form of:
- Text interviews
- Audio interviews
- Scientific papers or white papers
- Position statements
- Explanatory or documentary-style videos
- Articles offering advice or tips & tricks
- Other (not advertising messages)