Security = Zero Trust
In our evolving digital world, one thing remains a constant: the fundamental importance of security. With increasing levels of remote working and IoT developments like the Smart City and Connected Mobility, the attack vectors – both technological and human – are becoming more numerous and potentially more dangerous. As technology advances, new processes, new methods, and new styles of security and new concepts for securely interconnecting resources are becoming more important to ensure that digital assets and the underlying Internet infrastructure are well protected.
For the Issue on Security in December 2022, dotmagazine welcomes articles from members, partners and customers of the eco Association/DE-CIX Group that showcase how security can be embedded in the digital society and digital economy of today and tomorrow.
- Submission date: 23 November 2022
The future of security
- Remote working and accessing corporate assets
- Security awareness
Securing data and services
- Protecting data through authentication & encryption
- IoT Security
- Email & DNS security
Securing digital infrastructure – keeping assets safe
- Building a zero-trust environment
- Protecting networks
- Data center security
- Robust connectivity for business continuity
Contributions can take the form of
- Articles offering advice or tips & tricks (link to template)
- Case studies (link to template)
You have a related burning topic that doesn’t fit into the categories above? Talk to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: your contribution should not be too technical – the focus should be more on the strategic level.
How to submit a contribution
- Given that the goal of the eco Association – as publisher of dotmagazine – is the responsible shaping of the Internet, promoting diversity is in our deepest interest. To boost the profile of women in the Internet industry, we are particularly keen to have the voices of women heard in our industry insights. We therefore especially welcome articles, quotes, and case studies which are (co-)written by, feature or quote Women in Tech.
- For information on dotmagazine style requirements, please see the eco Guidelines for Contributors. By submitting a contribution to dotmagazine, you agree to these guidelines.
- For the purposes of planning, please contact email@example.com before submitting a contribution.
- To subscribe to the dotmagazine newsletter, sign up here.