dotmagazine welcomes articles at any time from members, partners and customers of the eco Association/DE-CIX Group that explain aspects of digital transformation in a style accessible for business decision-makers.
Provide your support/advice for business decision makers (e.g. tips & tricks, challenges and solutions, support for digitalization-based change management, information about standards/certifications, etc.).
Contributions can take the form of:
Topic areas include:
- IT infrastructure made simple – connectivity, data center services, cloud, etc.
- Ensuring security – security in all its forms, anti-abuse, authentication, encryption, legal obligations, etc.
- The value of data – storage, data protection, algorithms, etc.
- New Work in practice – new technologies, gender diversity, mobile working, etc.
- Supporting brands – brand protection online, emailing standards, domain names, etc.
- New areas of business & business models – hype topics like AI, IoT, 5G, etc.
- Digital transformation of business – case studies from different verticals and ecosystems: automotive, banking, health, entertainment, smart environments, etc.
You have a burning topic that doesn’t fit into the categories above? Talk to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: your contribution should not be too technical – more on the strategic level.
How to submit a contribution
- Given that the goal of the eco Association – as publisher of dotmagazine – is the responsible shaping of the Internet, promoting diversity is in our deepest interest. To boost the profile of women in the Internet industry, we are particularly keen to have the voices of women heard in our industry insights. We therefore especially welcome articles, quotes, and case studies which are (co-)written by, feature or quote Women in Tech.
- For information on dotmagazine style requirements, please see the eco Guidelines for Contributors. By submitting a contribution to dotmagazine, you agree to these guidelines.
- For the purposes of planning, please contact email@example.com before submitting a contribution.
- To subscribe to the dotmagazine newsletter, sign up here.