Being part of the solution
For the Special Issue on Digital Responsibility in February 2021, dotmagazine welcomes articles from members, partners and customers of the eco Association/DE-CIX Group that highlight the important positive impact that digitalization can have in solving our current and future world issues.
Submissions date for Part I: 18 December 2020
Submissions date for Part II: 27 January 2021
Contributions can take the form of:
Topic areas include:
- Energy efficiency & CO2 reduction in data centers
- Smart energy solutions
- Smart City/Mobility solutions for reducing CO2 emissions
- Other sustainability-related initiatives
Critical Infrastructure – the foundation of the worldwide economy
- Keeping systems running during a crisis
- Supporting essential services
- Ensuring business continuity
- Connecting still unconnected or underserved regions
Social and Digital Responsibility initiatives
- Initiatives for supporting online education
- Initiatives for promoting diversity
- Initiatives for promoting safety on the Internet
- Other initiatives promoting social and digital responsibility
You have a related burning topic that doesn’t fit into the categories above? Talk to us! email@example.com
Please note: your contribution should not be too technical – the focus should be more on the strategic level.
How to submit a contribution
- Given that the goal of the eco Association – as publisher of dotmagazine – is the responsible shaping of the Internet, promoting diversity is in our deepest interest. To boost the profile of women in the Internet industry, we are particularly keen to have the voices of women heard in our industry insights. We therefore especially welcome articles, quotes, and case studies which are (co-)written by, feature or quote Women in Tech.
- For information on dotmagazine style requirements, please see the eco Guidelines for Contributors. By submitting a contribution to dotmagazine, you agree to these guidelines.
- For the purposes of planning, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a contribution.
- To subscribe to the dotmagazine newsletter, sign up here.