Digital Infrastructures as the Nucleus for Digitalization – Call for Contributions
Digital infrastructure enables the connectivity that we all enjoy and take for granted. dotmagazine’s Call for Contributions on how digital infrastructures lay the foundation for our digital world.
Digital infrastructure enables the connectivity that we all enjoy and take for granted. As the nucleus for the digital economy and society as a whole, digital infrastructure forms the foundation for the higher layers in all value chains and is becoming ever more imperative as digital transformation surges. Without high-speed networks and highly secure, available, and reliable data centers, there can be no digitalization.
For the Issue on “Digital Infrastructures” in July/August 2023, dotmagazine welcomes articles from members, partners, and customers of the eco Association/DE-CIX Group that showcase how digital infrastructures lay the foundation for our digital world.
Submissions date for Part 1: 28 June 2023
Submissions date for Part 2: 2 August 2023
Contributions can take the form of:
- Articles offering advice or tips & tricks
- Case studies
We’d welcome stories looking at supporting business from the perspectives of (but not limited to):
- Global connectivity (landline, satellite, etc.)
- Getting closer to the Edge
- Network security
- Green IT
- Innovative power & cooling systems
- Data center design
- Data center business models
- Edge computing
- Hubs & locations
Domains & DNS
- DNS developments
- Fighting DNS abuse
- Domain alignment
Deployment of Standards
- IPv4 vs. IPv6
- DNSSEC, DMARC, SPF, DKIM, etc.
- Universal Acceptance
You have a related burning topic that doesn’t fit into the categories above? Talk to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: your contribution should not be too technical – the focus should be more on the strategic level.
- Given that the goal of the eco Association – as publisher of dotmagazine – is the responsible shaping of the Internet, promoting diversity is in our deepest interest. To boost the profile of women in the Internet industry, we are particularly keen to have the voices of women heard in our industry insights. We therefore especially welcome articles, quotes, and case studies which are (co-)written by, feature, or quote Women in Tech.
- For information on dotmagazine style requirements, please see the eco Guidelines for Contributors. By submitting a contribution to dotmagazine, you agree to these guidelines.
- For the purposes of planning, please contact email@example.com before submitting a contribution.
- To subscribe to the dotmagazine newsletter, sign up here.