The Internet of Things and Identifying People & Things Online
For the upcoming issue on Smart Life & Digital Identities, focus topics will include:
IoT & Smart Environments
- Smart City, Smart Home, e-Health, Connected Car...
- Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0
- IoT business ecosystems
- Online identifiers for specific use cases
- Domains, TLDs & Universal Acceptance
- Online brand identity
- Blockchain for identities, licensing & certification
- IPv6 & other prerequisites for the development of IoT
The deadline for submission of texts is Wednesday, 14 August 2019. If you are interested in submitting a text, please contact the dotmagazine team in advance.
We are also looking for submissions from eco members who are experts in their field for the following issues:
Contributions which are accepted will be published in full as "Industry Insights", and integrated as rich content into feature articles. Other member content can be linked to as relevant further reading, even if it is not incorporated into an article.
Contributions can take the form of:
- Text interviews
- Audio interviews
- Scientific papers or white papers
- Position statements
- Explanatory or documentary-style videos
- Articles offering advice or tips & tricks
- Other (not advertising messages)